Our Stores Management Software
Our Stores Management Software is designed to handle the movement of the goods in the institutions’ stores. It deals with purchases, receiving and issuing of good to and from the store respectively together with all Reporting requirements –in addition to all other information requirements for the store management process. The Stores Management Software can be used in all types of stores in learning institutions except libraries that are better served by our Library Management Software.
- Items: the items in the store are divided into categories according to their types. Ie food stuffs, medicines, etc Items are entered into the Stores Management Software in their respective categories. You can either search the items by the description or by the item no which the items in store are given on for easy retrieval. Once you search for the item delivered, the system displays the number of items of that kind that are already available in the store. Once you receive the item the system increases the amount of the item in the store.
- Issues: once you come to issue the items, the Stores Management Software allows you to specify the mode of searching the items you want to issue. You can either search the items by the category, description or by the item number which the items in the store are given for easy retrieval. Once you search for the item to issue, the system displays the number of items of that kind that are already available in the store. Once you issue the system reduces the amount of the item in the store. The name of the person the issued to is also entered into the Stores Management Software for easy tracking of the movement of the goods in the store.
- Suppliers: there is an interface for entering the suppliers’ names together with all the necessary information for easy contact in case more goods are required.
- Reporting-The Stores Management Softwareproducesthefollowingreports.
- Items in store: display all the items in the store
- Purchases report: displays the total items purchased for a specified time
- Issues report: displays all the issues made to the members of the institution.
- Suppliers report: displayers a list of all the suppliers