Exam Processing Software
Our Exam Processing Software is known as ExamPro. It is among the most popular among all products found in our School Management Systems suite of programs. It is a computer software program primarily designed to handle Examination Processing. It deals with marks entry and processing to produce all relevant performance reports
The operational features of Exam Processing Software
- Student records. The system accepts all student records for the school including student photographs.
- Marks Entry. The marks for each evaluation are entered into the system through user-friendly and easy to use menus and this forms the basis for processing.
- Marks imports/Export. The marks for each evaluation can be imported into the system from Microsoft Excel Sheet through user-friendly and easy to use menus making marks from any computer, laptop or mobile devices possible.
- Reports. Once the Marks are entered, the system automatically processes producing the following reports at the click of a button;
- Subject Performance report. This is updated after every single transaction. The report gives the performance of all the students in a particular subject per class.
- Grade Analysis Report. This gives the grade distribution for all the students per class for each subject
- Mark sheet/ Merit List. This gives the grade and marks attained for all the students per class for all subjects, including positions.
- Performance Analysis Report. This report tracks a student’s performance per subject for each evaluation through the years in the school
- Student Report Forms. This gives the student terminal performance and tracks performance per term throughout the FOUR years in school. This is done through easy to comprehend graphs and tables which show the trend. It also ranks student performance per subject.
- KCSE Analysis. The grades for each KCSE are entered into the system to produce all the relevant reports